The Wonderful 101
Looks like Wonderful 101 is becoming a cosplay favorite in Japan.
- Mirrors (2008)
- Not Known
- Not Known
- The Devil Inside (2012)
- MarbleHornet’s Slenderman Series
- Fatal Frame
- Whispered Faith
- MarbleHornet’s Slenderman Series.
that’s almost too cruel
I had to do this once with Privateer II: The Darkening. It gained a bit when he said “I bet you didn’t play it through, I bet somebody just told you how…” and I was able to smile gently and say “God, possibly, since I wrote the game.” And plainly the Deity was with me that day, as I happened to be carrying docs from my UK agent (who’d done the deal) that showed not only that I was the writer, but the five-figure sum I had been paid. …It was a happy day for me. Not so much for him. I’d never had a referent for the word “slink” for a full grown male before. As in “slink away in utter dejection.” I smiled for at least three days without stopping. And am smiling now… I had completely forgotten about this.
Reblogging because “I beat the game” is fantastic, but “I wrote the damn thing” is even better.
I’m not a gamer but I’ll always reblog these.
Vicious. I love it.
//This began the rise of Aperture Science.
SPRTIZ THIS SHIT ON YOUR DICK AND YOUR E HARD FOR LIFE
THAT IS NOT ITS INTENDED USE, SIR
this is the most important piece of voice acting history of the 21st century
Me and @commanderholly as #shovelknight and #shieldknight at #pax2014
I’m about to blow your mind!
- Start off with a good ol circle :D
- Use your brush, opacity set to pen pressure, and sort of “smudge” out of the circle to look like a bit whirly and blurry
- Make a new layer mode and set it to Overlay. Colour that in a nice and pretty colour, with near white being in the centre of the orb.
- Now here’s the important part! Make a new layer, and change the mode to “Linear Dodge”. Take out a soft brush and softly paint a colour on the orb. Congrats! You’ve learned the cheat way to make something glow! :P
- Change your levels/curves to darken everything, making the orb look bright
- Pat yourself on the back for learning a new skill!
I hope that helps buddy! Use it sparingly! Good luck and have fun! :D
AND THAT IS THE WAY I MAKE FIRE! Simple and messy “How to Gry.” I will add a quick smoke tutorial / step-by-step, too. Just wait.
Edit: Sorry for small images. I am not good with tumblr image sizes and I have never understood them, but by copying the Image URL you can see bigger sized images!
DORARARARARARARARARA THE EXPLORER